Sunday, January 20, 2008

Technical Application

Enthymeme #1

WATCO:
My brother-in-law coming home after 9 pm (A) on his freedom (B)

Coming home after 9 pm causes my brother-in-law to lose his freedom because he is on parole and his parole officer will send him back to jail if he breaks curfew.

Enthymeme #2

WATCO:
Raising cage-free, farm fresh eggs in my apartment (A) on my contract with my housing complex (B)

Raising cage-free, farm fresh eggs in my apartment would be disastrous on my contract with my housing complex because that would require me to keep chickens in the apartment and I’m not allowed to have pets. (C)

Enthymeme #3

WATCO:
Losing all my hair (A) on my relationships with people in society (B)

Losing all my hair would be a hindrance on my relationships with people in society because most people are disgusted by those losing their hair. (C)

Enthymeme #4

WATCO:
Mitt Romney winning the Republican nomination (A) on the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (B)

Mitt Romney winning the Republican nomination increases exposure and raises awareness about the church because many key aspects of his life will be further scrutinized by the public. (C)

1 comment:

Jonathan12345 said...

My friends threw a duck in someone's apartment, and almost got them kicked out!